Bullion Real Estate
- Build, Operate and Transfer (BOTs) transactions.
- Business takeovers and,
- Joint Ventures & Partnerships
With our qualified team of experts, Bullion Group Limited constructs residential real estate for our clients.
Our services include:
- Construction of tailored residential housing for our clients who wish to buy already finished houses;
- Home renovation and finishing, for customers who wish to improve on or finish their homes, and
- Construction for customers who would like us to construct houses on their land.
These products are end-user driven because we at Bullion Group Limited believe the customer’s preference takes precedence.
ONGOING REAL ESTATE PROJECTS
- Mortgage advisory
- Transaction structuring
- Preparation of architectural drawings and priced bills of quantities.
- Where are the Bullion Group Offices Located? Our Corporate Head Quarters is located at 51 Anthony Enahoro, Utako
- What is your relationship with FMBN (Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria)? We are a company that has interest in real estate. Our relationship with FMBN is that they finance the off-take of our houses through the primary mortgage banks.
- Can I access NHF (National Housing Fund) through your organization? Unfortunately, we are not a mortgage bank so, we don’t access the loan on your behalf, but we can provide you with relevant documentation that will enable you purchase one of our houses with the loan.
- What is the Maximum amount I can get from NHF (National Housing Fund)? The maximum amount you can access with the loan is N15,000,000.00
- What is the initial minimum percentage for a payment plan in Bullion Group? This will depend on the value of the house you are buying amongst other considerations. Our advisory team will assist you with that information.
- How long has Bullion Group been in business The Bullion Group Limited, originally Bullion Properties, was incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to do business as Bullion Properties Limited on the 9th of February 2009 and commenced operations in 2012. On the 28th of January 2019 “Bullion Group Limited” was incorporated as a fully licensed company to do business.
- What is the first step in the home buying process? The first step is to have yourself profiled by one of our analysts to determine what kind of budget will be realistic for you. Then dependent on whether you are making an outright purchase or you are taking a mortgage will determine how we proceed from there.
- How long does it take to buy a home from Bullion? This can take anywhere from one day to several years. If the purchase is going to be from out of pocket then a deal can be sealed within hours - literally. However, where a mortgage application is involved it could take anywhere from three months to several years. The reason for the mortgage process taking so long is that there are any number of variables and several stakeholders to the process, and sometimes things will not be within your control or ours.
- Do you have rent-to-own property? We do not currently have rent-to-own property but we have upcoming projects where rent to own homes will feature rather significantly. These homes will be offered on a first come first serve basis and so you will need to keep up to date with our website and our marketing team to benefit from this as soon as it becomes available.
- Does Bullion Group do commercial real estate? Yes.
- When can I take possession of my new home? Possession of your house can only be taken when complete payment has been made for the property. The exception to this rule will only be under our rent-to-own scheme which is yet to take off.
- Does the Bullion Group partner with brokers? The group is willing to work with brokers as long as they execute one of our standard agreements.
- What distinguishes your properties from those of other developers? We focus on quality and affordability. Our prices are extremely competitive.
- Can I do an inspection with your staff before starting the process of buying a home? An inspection is one of the first things that you must do as a new homeowner. Just as soon as you have determined your budget you will need to begin to take a look at what is available as you take a decision on what you want.
- Do you offer advisory services? We have an advisory service function for the residential and commercial arms of our real estate business.
- Can you guide me with my mortgage application? Absolutely!
- What documents do I get after my initial deposit? Typically, after an initial deposit is made a letter of allocation will be given.
- What parts of Nigeria are you willing to handle construction projects? We are open to construction projects anywhere in Nigeria.
- I live overseas, is there provision for me to buy a home ? Absolutely. Our online platforms will soon provide channels for end-to-end dealings. However, we currently have a sales function that is dedicated to our customer satisfaction.
- I am not in paid employment but run a business of my own. Do I qualify for any of your products? We believe there is a solution for everyone. Our sales team is committed to finding what works for you.
- What is commercial real estate? The term “commercial real estate” in our context can be defined as any non-residential property used for the purpose of business. It involves leasing and could involve ventures such as gas stations, dry cleaning, shopping centers and industrial property. Even residential property becomes commercial property if they are held for lease.
- What other services do you provide? The Group has interest in Oil and Gas, and Agriculture.
- Do you have offices outside of Abuja? We do not have offices outside of Abuja, but we have business presence outside of Abuja. This means we are willing to provide you with our services seamlessly even if you are not able to come to Abuja.